Marketing & Communications Manager
Clipboard improves lives by enabling fulfilling extracurricular experiences.
We are pioneering a critical new category in education technology - the EMS (Extracurricular Management System). An EMS is a purpose-built platform designed to help schools manage the administration of their extracurricular activities. It is a one-stop-shop for extracurricular data and processes, allowing schools to save huge amounts of time and money, uphold their duty of care, and enhance communication to staff, students and parents.
Clipboard is a fast-growing venture-backed startup which is a part of the Startmate Sydney 2020 cohort, Australia’s leading startup accelerator program. The Clipboard platform is currently relied upon by over 35 leading schools and extracurricular providers across APAC. We are growing the team to help Clipboard scale globally in 2020 and establish the EMS as an integral part of the EdTech landscape.
About the role
The Marketing & Communications Manager will work as part of the Growth team to create and deliver effective marketing strategies to grow the Clipboard brand and product, with a focus on the following core responsibilities:
- Create and publish content to social media channels and the Clipboard blog
- Maintain and further develop the marketing website
- Develop and deliver our termly newsletter email
- Manage EDMs and other marketing campaigns, including budgeting and metric tracking
- Work with our external production agency to drive new video advertisements
- Help manage email automation flows that occur as part of the lead funnel and user onboarding
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, incl. Illustrator & InDesign
- Strong understanding of the education space, particularly extracurricular
- Passion for extracurricular activities and the life lessons they teach young people
- Be a core member of a fast-growing startup
- Opportunity to learn and benefit from world-class mentorship through the Startmate accelerator
- Flexible working environment
- Be part of a passionate and energetic team
- Ownership in the company through stock options
Clipboard supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Clipboard employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Clipboard Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.