Customer Success Manager
Clipboard is a fast-growing Sydney-based startup that is pioneering a new category in EdTech, an extracurricular management system that supports schools to deliver great extracurricular programs. Our vision is that every student worldwide should have access to the life lessons and opportunities that great extracurricular activities provide, and to do this schools need a purpose-built system to manage these activities effectively.
Despite lockdowns, we’ve achieved x3 growth last year and are looking to do the same this year.🚀
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to develop and improve our customer success and support team in a way that will support our rapid growth and scale how we support our schools.
Extracurricular activities are a vital part of the student experience, fostering lifelong skills and providing added value beyond the curriculum. Yet in Australia, there wasn’t a system for schools that supported the management of these programs.
Clipboard was created as an Extracurricular Management System (EMS), a purpose-built platform designed to help schools manage the administration of their extracurricular activities. It has become a one-stop-shop for leading schools across Australia to manage their extracurricular data and processes. Clipboard allows schools to uphold their duty of care, save hours on admin, support parent and student communication and gives schools access to reporting and analytics that they would otherwise be unable to utilise.
We’re currently working with over 70 leading schools across Australia, supporting them with the delivery of their extracurricular programs. We’re a product and customer-first company and are super passionate about creating seamless, user-friendly awesome experiences that staff, students and parents love.
About the Role
As more and more schools join the Clipboard community, we need to scalably craft and grow these relationships. Your day-to-day will vary, but could involve:
- Improving and developing our existing customer success processes and systems
- Collaborating with our schools to help them get the most out of Clipboard
- Helping schools onboard quickly and efficiently, in a scalable manner
- Creating and managing success plans for schools to grow their use of Clipboard
- Working with our product and development team to share customer insights and feature ideas
- Ensuring that all of our schools have the best possible experience with Clipboard
Competitive remuneration - salary and equity options.
You are a customer success manager who enjoys solving strategic problems, working in an agile and dynamic environment, and contributing to the growth of an emerging company.
Excited by the opportunity to help build and shape Clipboard’s customer success and support team, you will bring knowledge of customer success best practice and how to contribute to a startup that is rapidly growing.
You have great interpersonal skills, and can build relationships with ease, balancing customer needs with commercial priorities to deliver an outstanding customer success experience.
Finally, you share our passion for using technology to improve education, and know of the benefits for students who participate in extracurricular activities - ideally from personal experience participating, teaching, coaching or supporting!
You have the following skills and experience:
- 1+ years of customer success experience within an education/technology/SaaS company
- Experience developing customer success and support structures informed by best practise, ideally within a fast-growing, agile environment
- Ability to bring creative ideas and a strong strategic vision to drive the growth of the customer success and support team
- Commercially astute, willing to work closely with the sales team to align on customer outcomes, support retention and identify opportunities for growth
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-first mindset and the ability to build customer relationships with ease
- Initiative and drive, combined with strategic problem solving skills
- Passionate about education and the role technology can play in improving student outcomes through giving students access to learning beyond the classroom
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
Here are some reasons why you should join our team:
- Clipboard is building exciting technology and leading the EMS category within EdTech
- The opportunity to join the early stages of a fast-growing startup that’s expecting to raise another round of funding early 2022
- The opportunity to contribute and make a big impact on the product and technology
- We value our people and their development and will support opportunities for growth so you can further your career at Clipboard
- You’ll have access to our employee equity program, so you can own part of our (awesome) company
- We’re flexible about working a couple of days a week remotely
- True to our belief that extracurricular activities are beneficial to students, we also make sure we offer extra activities and experience beyond the office! We’ve gone trampolining, escaped from escape rooms, and had internal table tennis tournaments, as well as regular team drinks and social events.
Clipboard supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.
To apply, email your CV and anything else you'd like to share to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Clipboard employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Clipboard Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.